New payslip for teacher interns. Teachers who have been or are being hired by the teachers service commission (TSC) have to work as interns for a period of two. This is according to the rules of the teachers service commission.
However, there is an important thing to nite about teacher interns. Incase the commission advertises opportunities for regular jobs, intern teachers can also apply for these jobs.
The commission or its authorized representatives can however end an internship for any teacher. This may be because one does not meet the accepted performance standards or if they don’t follow the TSC code of conduct while in internship.
Intern teachers have a right to a stipend set by TSC and based on the annual budget. This is according to the internship agreement of the teachers service commission.
Secondary School teacher interns are subject to a monthly pay of 20,000sh. This salary is however subject to two deductions. Deductions made from a secondary teacher intern’s payslip include 200sh for national social security fund (NSSF)and 750sh for National health insurance fund (NHIF). This therefore brings it to a total deduction of 950sh. As a result, the net pay if a secondary school teacher intern is 19,050sh per month.
How to get TSC intern pay stub
- Firstly, open the TSC t-pay site from your computer or desktop.
- Down the page you will find the TSC payslip login box.
- Thirdly, you will need to enter either your TSC number or ID number and password in the box provided.
- Forthly,click the log in button.
Incase you forget your password, you can get a new one by pressing the “reset password” button.
- From the list on your screen’s left side after logging in, find the latest payslip option. Once you press the button, the latest payslip will pop up on the screen.
- Lastly, incase you want a hardcopy, click on the print tab.
- Automatically, the last 4 months of pay stubs are shown.
New payslip for teacher interns.