TSC score sheet for 2023. The Teachers Service commission (TSC) released new guidelines for recruitment of new members into the service. Qualified teachers who have stayed for quite some time since graduation have higher likelihood of securing TSC jobs. According to the directions given by the commission, the more a candidate stays jobless since graduation the higher the chances of employment.
Consequently, Viable candidates submitted their applications through the TSC website last month. A number of those who applied have already received invitation text messages to attend interviews beginning June 2.
Among the documents required in TSC interviews include:
- TSC number certificate (online printout also accepted)
- National council of persons with disability (NCPWD) card (where applicable)
- Academic certificates beginning from the most recent
- Official and certified transcripts
- Leaving certificates for both primary and secondary schools the teacher attended.
- Copy of national identification card (Both sides)
- Sworn affidavit where names in the certificates submitted differ
- Other testimonials and qualifications awarded from co-curricular activities like sports and leadership
- Recommendation letter from the previous institution’s head
- Results posted by your learners from previous teaching experience, correctly certified by the official institution’s authority
- Any other educational document that one feels inclusive in the interview process
The main factor that is considered in TSC recruitment process is the quality of the paper. There are different marks allocation for those teachers with a;
- Bachelor’s degree and achieved;
- first class honors
- second class owners (Upper and lower divisions divisions included) and
- Diploma in education and achieved;
- Credit and
Similarly, subject combinations can somehow dictate the likelihood of a teacher getting TSC employments. For instance, a teacher who took Chemistry/Physics currently has high chances of securing a TSC Job. This is because of less competition in those two subjects when combined.
Top subject combination after Physics/Chemistry closely follows Biology/Agriculture and Chemistry/Biology in that order.
Selection score guide for post primary institutions
Areas of awarding marks during the interviews should follow the following guideline:
Years of graduation
TSC score sheet for 2023.